This morning I published my blog post over at InsideTMT. The traditional vendor selection process is painful for everyone involved. I know because I used to preach about these best practice methodologies. With the right kind of leadership, I think we can do better. Please click through to read more.
About This Blog
Just what we needed......
- Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen
- The Goal: A Process of Ongoing Improvement by Eliyahu M. Goldratt, Jeff Cox, David Whitford
- The Art of War: With Commentaries by James Clavell by Sun Tzu, Sun Zi, James Clavell(Editor), James Clavell(Editor), James Clavell(Commentaries by)
- The Art of Racing in the Rain by Garth Stein
- The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho
- The 4-Hour Workweek: Escape 9-5, Live Anywhere, and Join the New Rich by Timothy Ferriss, Ray Porter(Read by)
- American Colossus: The Triumph of Capitalism, 1865-1900 by H. W. Brands
TagsApplicant Tracking Art of War attrition Blogging Business Business Development butch cassidy Candidate Experience Career Compensation Consulting Decision Making hiring hr HRnold HR Technology HR Technology Conference Human Resources interviewing Jobs Leadership Mega List millennial movies Performance Management Personal Success Politics Recruiting Recruiting Technology Retention RPO SaaS Sales Social Media Social Networks Sourcing SuccessFactors Talent Acquisition Talent Management talent management technology Technology Termination Vendor Comparison Vendor Selection Workforce Planning